Thursday, February 7, 2013

Don't think I can get a fhwc post out tonight

I got one started on Grandma and Granddaddy, but I don't think I will be able to finish it tonight. Too many distractions throughout the day, and got a late start. Plus, my eyes aren't used to being on the computer this long anymore. It'll get easier though.

And I'm looking forward to getting all that I know about Grandma (and suspect) written. Then organizing my research, and writing about another ancestor. This is a lot more fun than I expected. But it's difficult when you're trying to take care of nine other things at once.

Granddaddy inventing the Capt. Morgan pose.
Sorry guys. I'll try to do better tomorrow. But I'll leave you with this really awesome picture of Granddaddy, circa 1920-ish, that cousin Gary Wright sent me years ago when I first started researching. I love this one. If anyone related wants the original, unaltered scan, just drop me a note in the comments and I'll send it to the email address you comment with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...